Thursday, October 29, 2015

hello.

Hello there. It's been a while.

I had a great start to the school year with my second graders in August. We spent a whole week together and then our baby boy decided to show up 11 days before his due date! While I am missing my sweet second graders and can't wait to return to them in January, I am definitely soaking up every minute I have at home with my little boy. 



Here is our little Lucas on the day he was born. He weighed 7 lbs 4 oz and measured 21 inches long. 
We were in love the minute we saw his sweet face. 



We had been home a few days before we finally got a picture of us as a family of three. 
I have enjoyed spending my days snuggling with him and soaking up every precious minute.
Lucas is almost 2 months old (on 10/31) and I can't believe how much he has grown in such a short time.

1 month!



8 weeks! This smile just melts my heart. 


This is where I've been lately. 
Fingers crossed I'll get back into the swing of blogging and sharing more consistently!
I hope to share a two month update this weekend or early next week. :)

No comments: