Tuesday, June 30, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge Week 2: Dare to Dream


I'm a little behind with the TPT Seller Challenge. Last week I worked Camp Invention at our school, which was a lot of fun but left me exhausted by the time I got home. Then on Friday, we left to visit Kentucky for my family reunion and came home yesterday! It kept this mama-to-be busy!


This week (week 2) for the TPT Seller Challenge we were asked to share our dreams for our TPT store.



1. Decrease our debt: It would be amazing if we could have just one less payment each month, especially with baby boy on his way. We are still paying on some college loans, a car, and some furniture. My hope is that TPT will be able to help us decrease the number of bills we have each month. 


2. Travel More: I enjoying traveling and visiting new places. I would love for us to be able to travel more without worrying how it will negatively impact our savings and monthly budget. My goal is to one day have visited all 50 states in the United States. 


3. Be creative: I hope my TPT store will continue to allow me to use my creative side. I've noticed that I use creativity as an outlet. I also hope it will challenge me to bring more creativity into my classroom. My students often need the creative outlet just as much as I do. 


What are some of your dreams? Can't wait to check out all the other posts for this challenge. 

Now off to work on the challenge for week 3! 

2 comments:

Laura Williams said...

Sarah,

You are blessed girl! Congratulations on the conception of your baby boy! I pray that you are fruitful with everything you put your hands to!

I am dreaming of meeting the "now" in my life. Read more:

http://kinderdownriver.blogspot.com/2015/06/tpt-seller-challenge-week-2-dare-to.html

Laura

Jen Bonner said...

I love how TPT has inspired so many creative teachers :)

Sparkling in Second