Sunday, June 7, 2015

Summer Reading List

I'm linking up with Ciera at Adventures of Room 129 to share what is on my summer reading list!





I've decided to read at least one professional book this summer. I am going to be reading Learn Like a Pirate! I've seen so many teacher bloggers posting about it lately that it really peaked my interest. I'm a little nervous about missing part of the school year in the fall due to maternity leave and am hoping this book will give some great ideas to help us start the year off right! 



As far as reading for pleasure my list includes: 
The Heir, Where'd You Go, Bernadette, and The Scorch Trials



These books have all been on my to read list for a little while. Can't wait to have time to dive into them. Four more days! 

Have you read any of these books? What did you think of them?


2 comments:

Mrs. Harris said...

Thanks for coming and linking up with me!!! Good luck on tackling your reading list :)

Lynn (CampingTeacher) said...

So many people want to read that Pirate book. Hmmm...I better look that one up!