Saturday, June 6, 2015

Five For Friday on Saturday

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!






Yesterday was our last Friday with students! We have four more days of school left. I am extremely ready for summer break. 




I made these adorable closet dividers for our baby boy's closet. They were so easy to make and I absolutely love how they turned out. Check out my DIY post here.




A photo posted by Sarah (@mrsjoy2) on

My amazing friends and coworkers threw us a wonderful baby shower yesterday. We are extremely grateful and blessed to have these people in our lives. Can't wait for our baby boy to get here! 




This morning I watched about 40 minutes of Parks and Recreation gag reels on Youtube. It was definitely what I needed to help me perk up today! If you are a fan of the show I recommend you go watch the gag reels now. So many laughs. 





Now that summer is almost here we are starting to actually work on the nursery! Can't wait for it to be painted and to have some furniture put together so I can start organizing! I'm terrified I won't be prepared enough before our baby boy arrives. 






No comments: