Monday, May 25, 2015

24 Weeks!




How far along? 24 weeks or 6 months! I can't not believe we are more than halfway there!
Total weight gain:  approx. 10  pounds  
Size of baby: A cantaloupe! 10.5 to 11.8 inches (that's almost a whole foot!)
Maternity clothes?  Trying to work with what I have now and rotate through the same 10 dresses and skirts. I did invest in some maternity tank tops from Target because  recess at 2:30 in the south  is very hot! 
Sleep:  I usually sleep from 9 pm until about 5:45 am (on workdays), I wake up a few times during the night. A couple of times I've woken up because baby has been moving around
Best moment this week: Having a day off from work to relax and mentally rest. 
Worst Moment this week:  I am still trying to get over a cough/cold that I've had since last week. That has been challenging and exhausting but I think it is finally going away.
Miss Anything? Chicken caesar salad
Cravings:  ICEES, Ice cream, Milkshakes (mostly anything that is cold)
Symptoms: Trouble sleeping and swollen ankles (ick)
Looking forward to: Finally starting to paint the nursery and put the furniture together! I think we finally picked out a color for our baby boy! I've been in nesting mode but haven't been able to do much. Ready for summer vacation so we can get started!  

2 comments:

Margot said...

You look fantastic! Yay for 24 weeks! Your sweet little man will be up here before you know it!

Megan Hinson said...

Love your updates!