Thursday, January 1, 2015

Currently January 2015


I am linking up with the wonderful Farley to get a start on blogging in 2015! 



Listening: I am listening to Spotify on shuffle. I can usually find great playlists to match every mood and to increase motivation! 

Loving: I am loving my new Erin Condren teacher planner! I now know why everyone is obsessed. I am also loving my updated craft room, for my birthday hubby helped me put up a pegboard to keep all my supplies organized (hope to share it on here soon). It is definitely inspiring me to be creative!

Thinking: Do we really have to go back to school? This winter break has made me excited for summer to get here. I'm really good at being lazy. :)

Wanting: Another week of break! We are also hoping to buy our first set of living room furniture soon (no more hand-me downs).

Needing: To get organized for school as well as cleaning our home and putting away all of the Christmas decorations. 

Yes to being brave and trying new things this year. This includes being brave enough to say no as well as stand up for myself. 

Maybe we will have some fun new adventures this year! 

I wish for 2015 to be a wonderful year. 2014 brought on it's fair share of challenges, especially during the last few months. Here's to hoping this year will be better! 

Make sure you link up with Oh Boy 4th Grade!

4 comments:

Kim Parker said...

Your craft room sounds so neat- being organized is such a good feeling (makes me wonder why I ever let things get messy...). I also would love another week or two of break- it always goes by so fast!

Enjoy the rest of your break!
Kim
Curriculum and Crayons

Kelly said...

I agree, another week of vacation would be just perfect! Enjoy what's left of it!

Mary Bauer said...

I also want another week off. I have so much to do at home.
Artistry of Education

Heather @ Smack Dab in the Middle said...

I love me some Spotify. ...and I am very jealous of your craft room. My craft rooms is essentially a storage room with half open, exploding boxes of chaos; maybe organizing it will be one of my goals for the new year. Happy New Year!!

Heather
Smack Dab in the Middle