Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Websites for Students

My students always love using the computer to learn and practice skills we are learning at school. I am also a firm believer in the fact that students should not spend two - three hours each night on homework. 

I encourage students to use websites for extra practice at home. It also makes it more fun! Last year I spent more time than I should creating Symbaloos to put on my classroom website for my students and their families to use. Have you ever used Symbaloo? It makes organizing websites so much easier!!

I thought I would share them with you also! Feel free to use them and share with your students as well as fellow teachers! 

This one is for reading: 




And this one is for math: 




I hope these are helpful to you through out this school year!

Do you know of any other great websites I should add? 


No comments: