Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday Made It!

I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It! 



I have spent a lot of time making things for school and TPT lately. I really need to make sure I have a craft day this weekend. :) 


I Wanna Iguana has been on my classroom books to buy list since my first year of teaching. I finally found it this summer for $3! I am looking forward to using to teach persuasive writing this year. I also made an interactive read aloud product for it! Click the picture to check it out! 





I also recently tried making my own math task cards! I am obsessed with them. They align really well to the 2.NBT Common Core State Standards. I can't wait until we started working on those standards so I can use them with my students. 


It includes 12 task cards, a recording page, and an answer key! 
Click on the picture to check it out! 


Make sure you check out the link up at 4th Grade Frolics! 

Have a great week!! 

No comments: