Happy National Read A Book Day!
I am currently working on a goal of reading 26 books by my 26th birthday in December!
I just finished my 25th book today!!! I am hoping to finish 26 by the end of September. See all the books I've read on Goodreads!
Recently on Facebook, someone asked me to share my top ten books that I have read. I thought I would share them here as well to celebrate National Read a Book Day!
1. The Hunger Games Series - loved this series, it helped me fall back in love with reading.
2. Nights in Rodanthe - Mostly because of what it meant to me when I read it, encouraged me through our first year of long distance.
3. The Light Between the Oceans - So many feelings and tears but definitely worth it.
4. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society - This was an interesting read. I loved that it was written in the form of letters.
5. The Fault in Our Stars - Once again many feelings and tears but a great story that made me think about life.
6. Life as We Knew It Series - Fantastic series that made me think about the future and how I would respond in a crisis.
7. Divergent Series - Enjoyed this series and the way it presented a strong female leader.
8.The Giver - a classic that challenged me.
9. Harry Potter Series - of course! no explanation needed.
10. Wonder - as a teacher this really spoke to me and made me think about my relationship to my students and how important it is.
What are you currently reading? What should I read for my next book?