Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently September 2014


I am linking up with Oh Boy 4th Grade for September Currently! 



Listening to The Kitchen on the Food Network. I am currently obsessed with this show. They all look like they have so much fun and the food looks delicious! 

Loving breakfast for dinner, especially when it includes chocolate chip waffles! 

Thinking: Every Monday should be a holiday or at least a workday for teachers. I honestly think I would be a much better person if this happened! 

Wanting: New clothes for work, I really need to invest in higher quality professional clothes that will last for a while. It's hard when you are a teacher on a budget. :)

Needing: The ability to focus. I now have "school brain" which means my brain is trying to completed eight thousand million things at the same time. I start one task then think "Oh yeah! I need to do this other thing. I should do it before I forget!" It's a vicious cycle. 

3 Trips: I would love to visit Italy, the Grand Canyon, and Australia! They all look so wonderful and beautiful. Have you ever visited one of these places?

Enjoy your holiday weekend! 

4 comments:

Sassy, Savvy, Simple Teaching said...

The ability to focus! I hear ya! I need that, I feel like I'm being pulled in so many directions. We are a breakfast for dinner house too. I love it! We did it as kids with my parents too. So glad I found you through the linky:-) Have a great day off!

Lisa Riggs said...

I so agree that every Monday should be a Holiday!! What an idea! Australia is on my list of must see places too!

TeachingandLearningwithLisaandLaura

Teaching Eternity said...

I love breakfast for dinner (brinner) but my husband does not *sigh* I think maybe I'll have some breakfast for lunch though - because now I'm craving waffles! I could never go to the Grand Canyon! I am so super afraid of heights - just looking at pictures of the grand canyon makes me nervous.
Thanks for sharing
Michelle

vicky1970 said...

Hi Sarah! I just found you and am your newest follower. I just love linking up with Farley - although I missed it this month. So glad I found you - I will have to pop in more often. Enjoy your short week!
hugs,
Vicky
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Poems-for-a-year-poetry-activities--1034285