Monday, August 11, 2014

Monday Made It

I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics this week for Monday Made It! 






One of my goals in life is to visit all 50 states! Right now I think I am only at 15, all mostly on the East Coast. I decided to make a scrapbook of all of our state adventures. 


So far I have the title page done and a page for New York with pictures from our honeymoon! 
Next on my list are Florida, South Carolina, and Washington D.C. I just need to get pictures printed! 



Last night I uploaded my first Science Product to TPT. I am still really excited about it! This product uses QR codes to help students safely research habitats and animals. There are 12 different websites for students to visit and learn from. My students love using QR codes and it makes it much easier on me as a teacher! Click on the picture to check it out! 






I have been looking for a way to spruce up some of my clipboards at school. I decided the best way to do that was with washi tape! Are you obsessed with it yet? I definitely am. I used a mini-clipboard to test it out before I took the time to update my classroom clipboards. I love the way it turned out! This will be a great way to update my old clipboards! 





2 comments:

Pixie Anne said...

Wow - your clipboards look amazing! I need to see if we get that tape here in the UK!
Growing Little Learners

Teaching Eternity said...

I like your ClipBoard - I so often see them with the front decorated rather than the back - that never made sense! You don't see the front, I did one for my self a while ago.