Saturday, August 9, 2014

Displaying Student Work

There are a handful of things I do not enjoy about being in a mobile classroom (mostly insects), there are also a lot of things I really like about it. 

In my classroom I have one bulletin board and do not have a bulletin board in the hallway. So where am I supposed to display all of my student work? Constantly taping student work to the walls did sound like a great idea. 

One of the things I really like about my mobile classroom is that I have "carpeted" walls (please ignore the color of them). This means that thumbtacks or staples will go directly into the wall! I decided to make Glitter Clothespins to help me display student work.


 I used hot glue to attach thumbtacks to the back of the clothespins and then all I had to do was push them into the wall! It was very easy and it makes changing student work throughout the year easy as well! You could add a magnet instead of a clothespin or even use these on a bulletin board. This will be my third year using them and I absolutely love them! Might be time for some new colors. :)



How do you display student work in your classroom?

No comments: