Sunday, August 3, 2014

Disney World Vacation!

A few weeks ago we spent a week in Orlando, Florida. We visited Disney World and Universal Studios! This was my first ever trip to Disney World and oh my goodness. I am obsessed. It really is the happiest place on earth. It was so much more than I expected it to me. I had so much fun spending time there with our family. 






We went to Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Epcot! It rained just a little bit (actually a lot) on our second day while we explored Hollywood Studios and Epcot, but we still had a lot of fun. 


I loved seeing all of the princess castles! They were one of my many favorite things, especially Rapunzel! She is my new favorite princess after Cinderella. I loved that bathroom was painted like the inside of her tower (see pictures below)!







We stayed at the Magic Kingdom all day (9 am to 12 am). I am very glad we stayed for the fireworks and the electrical parade at the end of the day. I almost cried after the fireworks show because I was so happy! I can't wait to go back to visit, hopefully we won't stay away too long. 




No comments: