Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Summer How To

Since Tim and I are both teachers, we get to enjoy the summers off together! We have a lot of fun going on adventures and doing a lot things we are struggle to find time for during the school year. I recently made a Summer  How To List after finding a super cute printable list from You Are My Fave.




We have already crossed a few things off our list! We took a kayak trip with my sister and her husband last week! It was my first time in a kayak and it was amazing! I have also eaten grilled zucchini and a funnel cake! They were both delicious! 

A few of the other things on our list:

Go:
Disney World (10 days!!)
Universal Studios 
Drive In Movies

Make:
Bookmarks
Zipper Pouch

Do:
Yoga
Hike
Read

Eat:
A Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives Restaurant 
Ice Cream 



What is on your summer how to list?


No comments: