Sunday, July 27, 2014

Organize Our Reading


I have used Donor's Choose in the past to help get materials for my students. I created another project recently for materials that will help us organize our reading! We are using the Balanced Literacy Program and I think having sturdy book boxes will really help my students stay organized during reading workshop! I also think this will help with the life of our books! 

Please consider donating to our project (even if it's just a few dollars): Organize Our Reading! It would help us out so much! Could you also share this with anyone you think might be interested in helping us out? Thank you so much! 

We love the math library we received from Donors Choose two years ago! 



Guess what! Now you can like Create Joy & Teach on Facebook! 

No comments: