Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday Made It: FROGS Interactive Read Aloud

Hello! How was your Monday? Mine was pretty good even though I had to sit in an all day training because I got free materials for school!

Today I am linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for...



I am still slowly learning my way around making items for Teachers Pay Teachers. I really enjoy it and it is helping me prepare for the upcoming school year! Over the weekend, I made an interactive read aloud packet for the book FROGS! by National Geographic Kids. 



This packet includes prompts for think alouds, stop and thinks, turn and talks, as well as stop and jot. The prompts are ready to be printed on sticky notes so then you can place them in your book and be ready to go! I also included a few suggestions on how I used this interactive read aloud in my classroom. You can check it out here in my TPT store

Hope you had a great Monday! Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments: