Thursday, July 17, 2014

I Love Our Home: Gallery Wall

Last summer I decided to write about what I love around our home. I thought now is the perfect time to continue this series on my blog! 

In May of 2012, our gallery wall looked like this and I loved it. 


Now 2 years later this is our current gallery wall: 



And I love it even more! We still have all of our wedding pictures up (which I am still obsessed with!).This definitely is an expression of our personalities and I can't wait to continue to add to it over the next several years. 



Here are the details about each item on our wall!

1. We love movies! We found this piece at Hobby Lobby and used a coupon to help us get an awesome deal on it! 
2. I took this picture when we went to the Carolina Balloon Fest to celebrate our first anniversary!
3. A canvas photo from our wedding! Photo credit: Emma Loo Photography
4. A shadowbox to hold all of our movie tickets! Did I mention we love movies? Check out the DIY here.
5&7. DIY canvas paintings. More details here.
6. Our engagement photos taken by my lovely sister in law! Check out her website!
8. More wedding pictures with our families! 
9. A mirror from Ikea! 
10. Owl canvas 
11. A Flapper Doodle print!
12. A small Jack Vettriano print that I bought at a college art show. He is my favorite. 

What do you love about your home?



No comments: