Friday, July 11, 2014

5 for Friday!


I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday this week!



1. We made it out to Carowinds yesterday! It was the perfect day to go. The weather was overcast so it wasn't too hot or very crowded. This is the windseeker, it goes 290 feet in the air. We were even able to see the Charlotte Skyline from the top!

2.  I have consistently been exercising for a week! I know it's not very long but this is a huge step in the right direction for me! I hope to get on a consistent routine I can keep up with once the school year starts! I just finished making a playlist to keep me motivated. What is on your workout/exercise playlist?


3. In 8 days, I am taking my first ever trip to Disney World! I can not find words to describe how unbelievably excited I am about this vacation!!!! 


4. This week I finished my 20th book towards my goal of reading 26 books by my 26th birthday in December! I am very glad I have been able to stick with this goal so far this year! Follow me on Instagram or Goodreads to see what I am reading!


5. This week I found 5 Who Was Books for $10! This is a teacher deal! My students loved these books last year and fought over them all the time! Now I have some more to add to our library!



Be sure to link back up with other teachers! 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments: