Thursday, April 3, 2014

April Currently


I am linking up with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade! for this month's currently.



LISTENING.... to an episode of Community. Thursday nights are the best nights for television! All of my favorites come are on; The Big Bang Theory, Community, Parks and Recreation, and Parenthood.

LOVING.... the fact that our Spring Break is one week away. I am not so patiently waiting for it to get here. I am planning to spend part of it at the beach with my family and the rest at home relaxing. I only wish my husband and I had the same spring break (his is one week later). 

THINKING.... what I am teaching tomorrow? I know it's math, science, reading and writing...haha.

WANTING.... a delicious brownie! We bought a huge box of brownie mix at Sam's, however I am being too lazy to make them. 

NEEDING.... a mental health day. I am trying my best to make it to Spring Break (6 more school days!).

HOURS and LAST DAY.... My hours are 8 - 4, the kids are there from 8:15 to 3:45. Our last day of school is June 11th, seems really far away. 

2 comments:

Charlee Allen said...

YAY for getting your currently up! :)
Spring Break will be here before we know it!

LovingLiteracy

Colleen said...

Ooh, a brownie ON a mental health day would be heavenly!!
Colleen :-)
Fun and Fearless in First