Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wedding Details I Loved

I absolutely loved our wedding. It was perfect. 
There were a few details we worked extra on that made our day more special. 
Here are some of the little details that I loved:


1. Our Boutonnieres



Who says the guys need to wear a traditional flower?
It was important that this was our wedding, not just my wedding. 
These action-figure/superhero boutonnieres were the perfect way to let Tim's personality shine through. 



2. Unity Tree Ceremony


We decided to go with the unity tree ceremony (thanks for everyone's input!).
Each of our families had a smaller pot of soil, and our parents poured their pot of soil together into our pot. 
Then Tim and I planted the tree in the pot and now it has been planted in our front yard. 
It makes me so happy to walk out our door and see it everyday. 




3.  Our Wedding Cake


Since we had a cupcake bar for our guests, it was only fitting that our cake was a giant cupcake. 
I absolutely loved it (especially since it was delicious!).



4. Conversation books 


We had a conversation book on each table, with a different question. 
It was so much fun to read what all of our wonderful guests had written in them. 
I wish they would have been passed around more, but they were still fun! 



These were a few of my favorite details. 
Of course the best detail was that we got married! :)

What were some of your favorite details of your wedding or a wedding you've attended? 




1 comment:

Kristin said...

You had a cupcake bar? That's awesome!