Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How to Improve Your Every Day Pencil Holder

Before school started I knew I needed a cute container to hold the pens, pencils, and markers I would be using every day. My mom gave me a wooden pencil holder that had seen better days. I decided to give it a make over. 


I grabbed a sheet of scrapbook paper, scissors, a bottle of Mod Podge, and got to work.




About 15 minutes later...
I had a wonderful new container to keep my pens, pencils and markers in. 



It now sits on one of my tables at school and I love looking at it every day!
This was a very easy project to complete. 
It did not require a lot of time or materials.
Plus I love the final product! 




What is one of your favorite things DIY crafts?

1 comment:

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

I love this!! What a great simple idea. :) My favorite DIY is knitting!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com