Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Fall!

Fall is absolutely my favorite time of the year! 
I love it even more, since every fall I will get to celebrate our wedding anniversary. 
I really enjoyed exploring fall in our new home. 

The trees in our new backyard are absolutely beautiful. 



I have also never seen so many acorns in one spot before.
Our backyard is full of them!


Today is also Halloween. 
We don't have a lot of decorations but managed to get a pumpkin for our front porch! 
I am so excited see all of the trick-or-treaters tomorrow.


Hope you  have fun celebrating fall and Halloween! 


3 comments:

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Aw! I loved this post and I am so happy you are enjoying your new home. I love the pretty trees and the pumpkin! Happy Halloween!

Gaby said...

so lovely! i wish people in australia would celebrate halloween but it's just not really big here :(

Mr. Taylor and his Lady said...

i love fall all the way up until they fall to the ground and turn that brown color. but they look just so beautiful all different colors up in the tree!
xo TJ