Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Quote Journal


If you have been reading my blog for a while, you know I absolutely love quotes.
Above is my quote journal where I keep all of my favorite quotes. 
I have been pretty bad about updating it lately but am starting to get better. 


I cut quotes out of magazines and glue them in my journal. 
For a while I actually printed them from my computer (haven't always been a fan of my handwriting), but it took way too much time. 
Not only do I fill my journal with quotes, when inspiration strikes I  might doodle or draw a picture. 
I fill it with beautiful images as well. 
Guess you could say it is more like an inspiration journal. 


I made it myself mainly because I couldn't find one already made that I liked. 
It was really simple to make.
I bought a sketchbook at Michael's and then cut a piece of scrapbook paper to fit the front.
Then glued the scrapbook paper on to the front cover. 
Pretty easy. 


Where do you keep things that inspire you?

8 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

What a great idea. Love it!

mrskandcaptainj.com said...

Isn't that cute!?!

Kell said...

What a good idea! I need a new journal.. I keep my inspiration all on my computer though.

Gracie said...

It's a great idea to have a quote journal. I'm really boring with mine. I just write any inspiring things in a note book and usually not very creatively.

ae said...

I am a quote journal junkie. ;) I have way too many. But I love collecting quotes.

Alyssa said...

i have all my favourite bits and pieces up on my wall. I tend to get verrrrry lazy with journals and stack things on top of them and forget them (whoops) so having them on my wall to look at as i walk out the door each day is perfecto :)

lil desiqua said...

OMG I've been doing this for years! I thought I was the only one! That's so awesome- Love it!

Arrow said...

AWww, your quote journal is sooo cute and special! Now, I really want to start one of my own!