Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy List

This week has been busy in a very good way. 
I have spent a lot of time getting ready for school to start.
I got to spend time in my classroom this week, rearranging furniture and working on bulletin boards. 
Here are a few pictures of things that have made me happy this week.


1. Seeing a beautiful butterfly in our flower garden. 


2. Our wedding invitations are waiting patiently to go in the mail. 


3. Spending the last day of my summer job making tie dye cupcakes (they were delicious and messy).


4. Looking up at this beautiful evening sky. 


What is on your happy list this week?

2 comments:

Gracie said...

So pretty. The butterfly picture is really amazing. That pink flower would make me really happy. Those cupcakes look delicious too.

I'm just looking forward to the public holiday this week.

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Love the butterfly and tye-dye cupcakes!

How exciting that your wedding invitations are ready to be sent!

On my happy list this week is:
- Public holiday tomorrow
- Planning my nephew's 1st birthday
- Editing wedding photos
- Making biscuits (cookies)!

x Jasmine