Friday, July 29, 2011

Office Inspiration

I have seen a few bloggers reveal their offices/craft spaces lately. 
They are so beautiful.


Like this space from Little Miss Momma. I would never want to leave.
It's colorful, bright and happy!


And this space from Mrs. DIY & the Tennis Guy.
That desk is amazing, I'm obsessed with it.

These office/craft spaces are causing me to wish I had an office space of my own.
(Right now it would be more like wedding central.)
It would be a wonderful place to relax, be productive, and a constant space of inspiration.
I especially love the bunting decorations (my new obsession).

What would be one item you would have to have in your office/craft space? 

5 comments:

Aleta said...

Oh Wow - that first one is so cheerful. My craft station isn't nearly so nice and pretty. Love the idea though!!

Gillian said...

I especially love the top photo... the clean white boards, the "Be the Change," the bright colors. I think I need an office space, too!

Thanks for sharing!

Gillian from Baby Talk without the Babble

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

They are both so cute but the first one is amazing! Looks like it is staged for a mag :)

Mikelle Jade {The Honeypie Archives} said...

oh my goodness, these look like they are from a magazine or anthropologie catalog. I am in awe of people's creativity. The colors and organization are amazing, this is making me wish I had a room to do this as well. You've definitely got me thinking!

Gracie said...

I really love the bright pieces in these rooms. That yellow desk/storage in the first one is beautiful. I love the whole room. I would have lots of storage in my craft/office space.