Sunday, July 24, 2011

Movie Love



We absolutely love movies. 
I think between the two of us we own pretty close to 150 DVDs. 
We enjoy watching movies at home as well as in the theater.

We enjoy a variety of different movies. 
My  favorite movies generally tend to be silly, musical or a romantic comedy. 
Some of my favorites are See Spot Run, Singing in the Rain, Rocketman, The Notebook and Love Actually, to name a few.

Tim's favorite movies tend to be more action filled, comedies, thrillers, science fiction, or superhero movies. 
His favorites include but are not limited to; Die Hard, The Hangover, Back to the Future, and The Original Star Wars movies (Episodes IV, V, & VI).

We have definitely found movies we enjoy watching together. We both enjoy children's movies, they are funny and listening to kids laugh in the theater is the best thing ever. We have had to comprise on some movies. I still have a hard time watching thrillers or really intense movies before I go to sleep, which basically means I don't really like to watch them at all (I get very vivid nightmares).

We simply love movies and watching them is one of favorite date night activities. 

What are a few of your favorite movies?

8 comments:

Aleta said...

Gone With the Wind is a favorite, so is The Notebook, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter movies :)

I'm not big into thrillers either. I have the nightmare issue too, so I totally relate on that.

Kell said...

I have seen SO many movies in theaters lately. Boyfriend and I just love going to see movies together. I think I get it from my mom though, who owns over 400 DVDs.. but hey, she's been buying them since they became popular.

Gracie said...

I do love movies. I actually really love things like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Narnia etc. But I also love chick flicks like Love Actually or kids movies. I'm not a fan of scary movies.

Christina said...

I love The Notebook, The Family Stone, How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days...any romantic comedy pretty much. We just watched Just Go With It, so cute.

Kristin said...

Love Actually is our movie! Our recessional music was God Only Knows!

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

I've always wanted to watch "Singing in the Rain"! And I love "The Hangover" but I think my favorites are "Love Actually", "How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days", "RENT", "The Notebook" and "Breakfast at Tiffanys".

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Mikelle Jade {The Honeypie Archives} said...

oooh cool picture with the ticket stubs. We've kept all ours in a bowl, I have yet to figure out what to do with them!

Our favorites include Star Wars as well. We both LOVE Alex & Emma, but my two personal favorites are An Education and Pride & Prejudice. I have to watch them alone though because the husband doesn't quite understand my love for them :)

Arrow said...

I am loving your collection of movie tickets! Such a good way to keep memories!