Friday, July 15, 2011

Courage


I needed this quote today. 
So many things are running through my mind lately about life and the unknown future. 
Not knowing if I will have a job or if Tim will have a job this fall is really starting to get to me. 
Deep down I know everything will work out the way it's supposed to, but the not knowing scares me. 
How are we supposed to find somewhere to live and start our new life together, if we don't know what we will be able to afford? This question is on my mind a lot lately. 
I am trying to stay positive and courageous.

We are headed to Boone this afternoon for a weekend escape.
It will be wonderful and hopefully we can fit in the new Harry Potter movie. 

Hope you have a lovely weekend. 

5 comments:

Megan said...

it can all be overwhelming at times but as you said it does ususally all work out :-) enjoy your weekend away!

Mikelle Jade {The Honeypie Archives} said...

I love Maya Angelou. Agh. good luck with finding a job for both of you, I know how stressful that can be, I will be crossing my fingers for you!

& yes, I hope you can fit the new HP movie in too, so good!

AgnesandAmy said...

It's so hard to stay positive when you have so many unknowns! Hoping for the best for you :)

Alli said...

Hmmm. I had never thought about that. Noah and I will hopefully know where we're working by this time next year (we're both teaching, I'm science and he's music). I never thought about how we'd start paying for a place when we haven't gotten our paychecks yet though... Bummer!

I'm sure it will work out for you though! Many people have done it before right? If you're an HP fan (since you're seeing the movie I'm assuming) you can think about the part in the 5th book when Harry says every great wizard has been where they are now - a student. It's the same for jobs! If others have done it and afforded to get by, so can you!

Alli said...

Oh, and forgot - you said Toms were good? Are they flat bottomed (hard/cushy/etc.)? I need support for a fairly high arch on my foot too. Thanks!