Friday, June 24, 2011

Walk Around the Neighborhood

Yesterday Tim and I went for a short walk around his neighborhood. 
I enjoyed going on a walk with him because we got to spend uninterrupted time together. 

We spotted a few lovely things on our walk. 


We saw the ice cream truck. It played a fun tune and it was very hard to resist buying ice cream. 
I used to love the ice cream truck when I was little. It was so exciting! 


One of Tim's neighbors had a beautiful peach tree growing in their front yard. 
Too bad I don't like peaches. 


There is a beautiful nature trail throughout his neighborhood. 
One of my favorite things about his neighborhood.
We spent some time walking it, taking in the nature and enjoying each others' company. 


Love this message on this sweet garage door. 


What is one of your favorite things in your neighborhood or around your home?

3 comments:

Laura Darling said...

Oh I used to love the ice cream truck too! I don't know if I would have been able to resist if I saw one on a walk!

Marusya V said...

Beautiful photos... you have an eye for beauty, darling!
xox
MV
http://crashingred.com

Kristin said...

Even as a big kid, the ice cream truck still puts a smile on my face!