Thursday, June 30, 2011

One Project Completed!

Remember when I wanted clean up my memory board?

Well it's been four months, but I finally did it! 


It's all clean!


I found tons of movie ticket stubs on my board.
They were from a large variety of movies and from many years ago.
The one on top is from 2007! That's when I graduated high school.
It seems like 2007 was so long ago.

I also found lots of old pictures mixed in with new ones.
It was like walking down memory lane.


Here it is finally updated!
It has a lot of my favorite pictures with a lot of my favorite people.
I like it. The board looks less clutter and it's not as dusty.

Hooray for finally completing this project!


Have you finished a project recently?

9 comments:

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Aw! Your memory board is so cute! And there are so many ticket stubs! Haha. Love all of the pictures. I really need to start cleaning out my room for college, ughh.

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

S. said...

Pretty :) I'm not that good at finishing projects :)

Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

Mikelle Jade {The Honeypie Archives} said...

i've wondered what to do with all the ticket stubs I've saved over the years, this is a great idea.

currently my only projects are designing layouts for blogs. nothing crafty :(

Bon Bon said...

Very cute! I've been meaning to make a memory board, to begin with! xoxo

stoppingfordaisies said...

Oooh it looks so great! I have a memory board that I bought a while back for my classroom, maybe I should start thinking of what I wanna put up there. Last year it was pretty weak...

Gracie said...

Oh doesn't it feel great when you complete a project. I need to put more photos up. The walls are very blank here. x

Kristin said...

I've always wanted to make one of those!

Christina said...

looks fantastic!

jasmine said...

it looks great! and hooray, INDEED, for finishing a project! why are they so easy to start and so difficult to finish?? ;)