Monday, June 20, 2011

My Favorite Things

I don't really consider myself to be a high maintenance girl, but there are a few things that make life just a little better. They are some of my favorite items and I thought I would share them with you. 



One. Ponds Dry Skin Cream. This stuff is amazing. I use it mainly on my face as a moisturizer. My face hasn't been dry since I've started using it. Every once in a while I'll use it on my feet or elbows. The best part about this cream is it's inexpensive ($5 to $7) and it will last for a very long time. 


Two. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. I love this mascara. Even if I don't wear foundation, I use this mascara. It's wonderful.


Three. Merona Crossbody from Target.  I love this purse, it was definitely worth the splurge. It's just big enough to hold the essentials; my wallet, sunglasses, camera, and cell phone. I used to carry a bigger bag, but it always ended up full of junk. This bag is the perfect size. 


Four. Pretzel M&M's. These are delicious and my new favorite snack. Love the combination of sweet and salty. 


Five. Real Simple Magazine. I love coming home to this magazine it the mail box. It has lots of organization tips (my favorite), recipes, real life stories and fashion. It's the perfect magazine. I can't bring myself to throw them away because I know I'll find it useful in the future (with my own home). 

These are a few of my favorite things (cue Sound of Music song) that make life more awesome. 

What are a few of your favorite things?


4 comments:

Pia said...

You guys have pretzel M&Ms?? You have the coolest things in the US! I really want to try those.

Christina said...

I love Pond's too. It is a great, inexpensive moisturizer!

http://brandonandchristinabrown.blogspot.com/

ae said...

My favorite moisturizer is Olay's Regenerist night cream. It is a little pricey but totally worth it!

Kristin said...

I'm a loyal Great Lash user!