Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Favorites!


Happy Birthday to my sweet mother! She turns 35 again today! 
Thanks for always being there for me and loving me. 
I hope I grow up to be as wonderful as you are. 
Love you Mom. Happy Birthday. 


Also Happy Birthday to my amazing husband-to-be.
Thanks for always making me laugh and for loving me. 
You're super and I am excited to celebrate many, many more birthdays with you! 
I love you.


This is a happy day. It brought me two of my favorite people in the world!

5 comments:

stoppingfordaisies said...

Aw cute! Love that bottom pic, so sweet. Happy birthday to them both!

ae said...

Happy Birthday to them both! It is so cool that they share a birthday:)

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Aw! How cool is it that they have the same birthday!? Hope they both had a very happy birthday! :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Oh lots of lovely birthdays, hope you had fun celebrating.

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Aw happy birthday to them both!