Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Making a Difference: Tom's Shoes



Have you heard of TOMS Shoes?
I am sure most of you have, but in case you haven't, they are an amazing company. 

TOMS makes shoes that are stylish and comfortable.
For every pair of shoes purchased, TOMS gives a pair to children in need all over the world.
Their motto is One for One. 
This video explains what they do better than I could.




I absolutely love my TOMS shoes. Actually I think obsessed would be a better description. They are so comfortable and cute.  I love when people ask me about them because then I get to share the TOMS Movement with them all because I was wearing cute shoes.

They have all different kinds of styles for men, women, and children in their shop.

How can you help?
You can buy a pair of TOMS shoes and donate a pair to a child in need.
Spread the word about TOMS and their movement.
This is an amazing way to help make a positive difference in the lives of others, plus you get an awesome pair of shoes.

Website : Blog : Facebook : Twitter 

Do you have a pair of TOMS? 

10 comments:

Courtney B said...

I've just barely learned about TOMS. I love the company and what they're doing! I plan on purchasing a pair... like your pink ones! OH MY how cute are those?! LOVE them!

Rhiannon {Hey Gorg} said...

The pink Toms are just too cute :)

mary said...

I do not yet have a pair of Toms, but I also did not know they came in pink sparkley colors! Sooo girly & flirty! xox!

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

I have always wanted a pair of Toms! :) I want some yellow ones. Love your pink ones!

stoppingfordaisies said...

I have to say, I've never liked Toms shoes. I've seen them a lot but I just never liked the style. They're starting to grow on me though, plus I love how they donate shoes to those in need. And I love your pink ones.

Gracie said...

I love my TOMS. I have a red pair and would love to get a few more. Your glittery pink ones are awesome!

ClassyLady1986 said...

I love TOMS shoes! I really want to get a pair. I bought a FEED Bag...which kind of has the same effect....but I loved that as well! I am deff going to get a pair of TOMS!

Sarah Nicole said...

@stoppingfordaisies You should definitely try them out. They are so comfortable especially to wear if you are on your feet most of the day. They have so many cute styles as well.

@ClassyLady1986 I have wanted a FEED bag for a while now. I think that will be next thing I save up for! Such a great way to help.

Midtown Girl said...

I've heard of them & love their cause - such a great company ;-)

Sarah said...

I learned about TOMS while I was studying in Texas last year. It seemed like everyone at UNT owned a pair! I shall be investing in my first pair this summer and I'm so excited.

Thanks for the inspiration!

-Sarah