Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love the One You're With Review

Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin

 Summary: Ellen and Andy's first year of marriage doesn't just seem perfect, it is perfect. There is no question how deep their devotion is, and how naturally they bring out the best in each other. But one fateful afternoon, Ellen runs into Leo for the first time in eight years. Leo, the one who brought out the worst in her. Leo, the one who left her heartbroken with no explanation. Leo, the one she could never quite forget. When his reappearance ignites long-dormant emotions, Ellen begins to question whether the life she's living is the one she's meant to live. (via Goodreads)


Review: I really enjoyed this book. I love Emily Giffin's writing style. She makes me laugh and connect with the characters. I could not put this book down. The internal struggle that Ellen faced kept me intrigued. While I did not agree with way Ellen was treating her husband, I absolutely had to find out what her final decision was. I could not put this book down. I definitely recommend this book. I gave this book 5 out 5 stars on Goodreads. 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I just finished Something Borrowed! Thanks for the rec!

stoppingfordaisies.com said...

That's interesting, for some reason I couldn't stand this book. I guess I just found it frustrated how she was debating leaving her *husband*. Meh.