Monday, May 16, 2011

I Graduated, Now What?

I am a college graduate! 
It is kind of scary and exciting all at the same time. 

Graduation was a wonderful experience. 
The ceremony was a little long but exciting. 
After the ceremony we had a picnic with my family and everyone who came to support me. 
It was fun to be outside spending time with everyone. 

My family (minus Megan) with Tim after graduation. 
Because of my dislocated knee, I was required to wear flats.
I was happy to be wearing some Toms.

My family at the picnic. 


I was very happy that Tim could be there and that we got to spend most of the weekend together.
Graduation means we are one step closer to getting married! 

I was so blessed to have all these people there to support me, and to have their support and encouragement throughout the past four years. 

Now if only I could find a job. 

6 comments:

Jennifer Lynn said...

Congrats!!!

Bree said...

Congrats!! I'm in the same boat. Graduated, now looking for a job. Sigh. Not looking forward to it.

Sharon Cheng said...

Congrats on graduating, Sarah!!

I thought the same thing the first time I got to sit down and actually think about the fact that I am now a graduate (after moving out, etc.): now what?

Good luck on job searching...!

stoppingfordaisies.com said...

YAY congratulations!! Good luck finding a job! :)

Gracie said...

On congrats on graduating. It's lovely that you had your family all around you. And hope you will get a job soon.

Love your pink sparkly TOMS :)

ae said...

Congrats!