Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eat, Pray, Love Quotes

 I finally finished reading Eat, Pray, Love.
I do not have a review ready, but I thought I would share some of my favorite quotes from the book.

My favorite:

"You were given life; it is your duty (and also your entitlement as a human being) to find something beautiful within life, no matter how slight."



"And love is always complicated. But still humans must try to love each other, darling. We must get our hearts broken sometimes. This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something."


"To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life."

  
"Some days are meant to be counted, others are meant to be weighed." 


If you've read the book, what is your favorite quote?


*Book review coming soon

5 comments:

stoppingfordaisies.com said...

Those are great quotes.. I think I like the first one the best. :)

Gracie said...

You picked some great quotes. I can't really remember what quotes I liked from the book. But I know there were quote a few. I do love the first one here.

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Oh my gosh! That first quote you picked, as soon as I read that one I had written it down. It was my favorite as well. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Alisha said...

Great pictures! And, those quotes are fabulous. Love this line "This is a good sign, having a broken heart. It means we have tried for something."

That book is definitely on my list to read.

Kat said...

I like the one about losing balance for love. Very thought provoking.