Sunday, May 15, 2011

Daniel Boone Native Gardens

Well I had posted this last week, but blogger deleted it. 
So we'll try again. 


I went to the Daniel Boone Native Gardens twice while I was in Boone. 
Tim and I went on Saturday, and my mom, Hannah and I went on Sunday for Mother's Day.
It was so beautiful. 

The gate was so beautiful and inviting.




The flowers and plants throughout the garden were so incredibly beautiful. 










The gardens were so peaceful and relaxing. 
It would be the perfect place to lay down a blanket and read a book. 

Where do you feel the most peaceful?

3 comments:

stoppingfordaisies.com said...

These pictures are so awesome, I love it!

Young People in Love said...

those flowers are gorgeous! what a magical place.

i feel most peaceful cuddling with my husband. :)

Brooke said...

It's so pretty in Boone!