Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bridesmaids Dresses

It has been difficult to pick out a dress for my bridesmaids. 
Each bridesmaid is beautiful. But it was proving very hard to find one dress that will be flattering on three different people. Of course, I wanted it to be a dress they would be happy in as well, unlike some atrocious bridesmaids dresses we've all seen from the past.
I asked for their opinion on the three dresses below. 


1 |  2 | 3

I would like your opinion as well. 
Which one would be your favorite?



13 comments:

mirachantek said...

number 1 and 2 !

more votes on 2.

kim23 said...

you're right, it is very difficult to choose the perfect bridesmaid dress for your girls. anyway, my favorite dress is definitely the first one. Good look!

April said...

Number 1 is my favorite!

mrskandcaptainj.com said...

I always thought it was a cute idea to let the girls decide the style, as long at the color matched. If that's not something you want to do, my vote is for number 2. It's super cute and would probably be the most flattering for all body types.

Brooke said...

My same dilemma! I found that the halter looks good on most of them though! :)

Jennifer Lynn said...

Number one!

Jennifer Lynn said...

In searching for a bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding we found that the simplest ones are usually the most flattering for everyone. She has 7 bridesmaids and the simplest dress was the best, and it is beautiful!

Courtney B said...

#3 is so SO freakin' cute! Good luck girl :)

Sarah said...

I love the second one 'cos it looks clean and simple. :) But the first one looks equally stunning too. Love the color!

Young People in Love said...

Ok, so that green color is FABULOUS but then those pink sparkle toms just put me over the edge! SOO much cuteness!

I'll def. be following your lovely blog, girl!

Sharon Cheng said...

I vote #2!!

It looks like you're having so much fun planning your wedding!! :)

stoppingfordaisies said...

#2. Definitely.

Christina said...

LOVE #3!!!