Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekend Escape

Tim and I spent the weekend in Boone. 
I really do miss that town.
We had no specific agenda or things to do and it was perfect. 
We watched movies.


We went on a picnic.
This was our view while we enjoyed our delicious food.
So beautiful. 

 Tim and I with the amazing mountains behind us. 



We also completed puzzles while watching movies. 
At first I wasn't excited about working on the puzzles but it was fun and relaxing (until I got frustrated).


While drinking out of crazy straws.



This weekend was relaxing and wonderful.
Just what I needed to help me get through the next two weeks. 

Hope you have a happy Monday!
What was the best part of your weekend?

5 comments:

indecisiveari said...

Sounds like a wonderful time. And lol I want a crazy straw!

Best part of my weekend... spending time with good friends! :)

Monique said...

Those puzzles are very cute!
Monique xx

misszuman.blogspot.com

love jenny xoxo said...

I love your photos!! Such a pretty place for a picnic!!

XOXO

Kat said...

What a lovely relaxing weekend. Those puzzles look great. Disney is a favorite of mine, too.

Mariel Torres said...

crazy straws! i had totally forgotten about those... they are too fun