Monday, April 11, 2011

ABC's of Me

I have seen this around the blog world. It is such a neat idea. I first saw it on the lovely Pia's blog.
Enjoy!

Age: 22
Bed Size: Full.
Chore you hate: Laundry and vacuuming, it's a tie. 
Dogs:  No, thanks. Not really a pet person.
Essential start of your day: Shower
Favorite Color: Pink!
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'4"
Instruments I play (or have played): Piano, recorder, flute
Job Title: Student...future Elementary school teacher
Kids: Love them! I want 2 or 4.  
Live: Charlotte, NC
Mom's Name: Beverly
Nickname: Sissy, Sasha, Blondie
Overnight hospital stays: None yet.
Pet Peeve: People who pop their gum.
Quote from a movie: "Most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you." - Dirty Dancing
Right or left handed: Right.
Siblings: One older sister, younger brother, and younger sister.
Time you wake up: 6:20 am on weekdays
Underwear: Yes. Not sure I understand this one.
Vegetables you dislike: Green Beans, Broccoli.
What makes you run late: Taking 30 minutes to decide on what to wear.
X-rays you've had done: Teeth, knee
Yummy food you make: Strawberry pie.
Zoo animal: Giraffes and zebras.

4 comments:

indecisiveari said...

Cute! And that picture is darling. :)

Gracie said...

This is great! And I love that photo of you with the heart sunnies :)

Allison said...

Those sunglasses are the cutest! Wow.

PS - total a silver gal too.

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

I LOVE those heart shaped glasses, haha. Very cute picture. :) I also like pink and I like silver more than gold as well! I also want 2 or 4 kids! Haha. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com