Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wedding Wednesday: Invitation Inspiration



I have been looking at some wedding invitations for inspiration.
Above is a collage of some of my favorites (please forgive my poor collage creating skills).
Our colors are green and brown and we are going to have an outdoor ceremony. So I chose invitations I thought would fit well with our colors and location. 
I think number 2 and number 7 are my favorite.

Which one is your favorite?


Most invitations were found via Wedding Paper Divas. I forgot some of the other sources.



4 comments:

stephanie said...

oh gosh. i'm in college and don't even get me started on how many wedding blogs i read..... so much inspiration from them.

these look great!

Sharon Cheng said...

I like 2 and 4!!

ae said...

3 & 1 are my favorites!

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

I LOVE all of these. brown and green are wonderful colors. My favorites are 1, 5 and 6! :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com