Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Some Of My Favorites

I got our engagement pictures back.
I love them and am so happy with how they turned out. 
I am going to share my favorites with you!! 









These are just some of my favorites. 
I loved all of them.
Meghan did such an amazing job and I am so excited that she is my future sister-in-law.


-------------------------------------------------
P.S. Tim and I have entered to win $100,000 Ultimate Wedding. We need you to vote for us so that we can win!
Thanks!


7 comments:

Smart Ass Sara said...

The third one would be gorgeous blown up to a 16x20 in a really old and weathered wood frame. :)

ae said...

Great pics! Y'all look so cute together!

Gracie said...

Oh they are beautiful! I love that little plait (braid) in your hair. Very sweet.

Pia said...

I love them all! And I totally agree with ae, you look SO cute and happy!

Ley said...

You two are ridiculously adorable in these, I love them!

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

AWWW! These are all so amazing. You two are wonderful together. My favorites are the 2nd and last one!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Moniek said...

Cute photos!