Thursday, March 31, 2011

Imaginon Pictures


Outside of Imaginon they had these really neat letters. It reminded me of a typewriter. 
I can't wait to go back and take pictures of us together when it is not raining. 


I loved these stamps. 
The side says Hear the Truth and then the ear is on the bottom.
How cute is that?


This one is of an eye, and the side of the stamp says Seek the Truth.
I think these are so fun and inspiring. 
I loved it!


I also loved this book.
I am definitely still a child inside because I got excited about these things. 
Also check out their fun carpet.

What do you still get really excited about?

1 comment:

Kaleena J. said...

soooo cool! those letters reminded me of a typewriter too.

i still get excited about... when i see a harry potter movie preview! haha