Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


Today Tim and I have been together for 5 years. 
5 years (that is half a decade). I can't believe it. 

I am so happy and blessed to have him in my life. 
He has been there for me through some really difficult times.
He stood by me when I felt like no one else was there. 
He puts up with and sometimes entertains my crazy over dramatic reactions.
He encourages me to follow my dreams. He believes in me. 
He allows me to be myself and embrace my inner child. 
Most importantly, he loves me. 

I am so happy that this year I can call him my fiancée.
At this time next year, I will get to call him my husband. 

Tim, thank you for loving me. The past five years have been amazing. You're amazing. I am so excited to spend the rest of my life by your side. I love you.


5 comments:

Linda Pochinda said...

you guys look so cute together (:
happy anniversary!!!!
I can't wait to see the weddings pictures :D

Brooke said...

wow happy anniversary! that's so great :)

Pia said...

Whoa, 5 years is long!!
Happy anniversary to you! :)

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Happy anniversary to the two of you. Im sure that you two have a great future ahead of you. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Megan said...

Oh congratulations!! Such a gorgeous couple.