Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wedding Filled Weekend

Warning: Mushy gushy post filled with wedding stuff, love, and happiness. 

This weekend was beyond wonderful.
I got to spend the majority of it with my future husband doing various wedding activities. 
On Saturday we had our engagement pictures taken by his wonderful and talented sister. 
She has not edited all of them yet but has put a few on her website.

This one is my favorite so far.
I just love him so much. 

We also were able to see the outdoor venue for our wedding ceremony. 
It is so perfect and beautiful.
I cannot wait to stand there and marry my best friend. 

This morning, Tim and I went to a wedding party at Crate and Barrel. 
They opened the store only for couples registering and gave us the royal treatment. 
They even had a photo booth!! 


We had so much fun picking out items for our future home (now we just need to find somewhere to live).
Since we registered with Crate & Barrel, we were eligible to enter to win a $100,000 Ultimate Wedding. 
Of course, I entered us! Now, I need your help. 
And please ask all your friends to vote for us as well! 
A huge thank you in advance!!! 

8 comments:

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

What a gorgeous photo of you two! I love hearing about your wedding plans, it makes me so happy. I love the photo booth picture.
:)
Im going to go voe for you now! <3

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Jennifer Lynn said...

Voted :) good luck

Aleta said...

Aww, love mushy posts like this! Happy for you both!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

I voted!

I LOVE your engagement pics! And your dress and polka dot tights are so super cute!

Kristin said...

How exciting! Heading over to vote!

Trish said...

What darling engagement pictures, you look SO HAPPY! Heading over to vote for you now :) xoxox

JMay said...

Good lucky lady! Will vote for you :-)

daisybabie said...

you've got my vote, chica! that first pic depicts such true joy, you guys look so happy!