Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Silly Thing Like Sleep


It is amazing how a silly thing like a sleep schedule is so important in everyday life. 
I have been on college schedule for the past three years. 
And now having to get up around 6 am is difficult. 
Especially since I can't fall asleep until after 11 pm. 
I get a burst of energy between 8 and 9 pm. I work like crazy and then lose track of time. It throws my whole sleeping pattern off.  Sigh. I guess I just need to try harder to stick to a routine. 

How is your sleep schedule? What do you do to maintain it?

5 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

I probably have the worst sleeping schedule on the planet. I go to bed between 3:30 and 4 AM and wake up and 7AM haha

Sera said...

i always want to get up earlier around 630 or 7, but end up staying up wayyy too late doing homework or finally hanging out with friends. i decided last night that i need to give myself a bedtime!

haze said...

I sleep whenever I feel like... haha! Oh, I love sleeping a lot!

♥thanks for commenting on my blog! love ya! :)

Gracie said...

My sleep schedule is horrible at the moment. I try to be in bed by 11pm at the latest but it doesn't happen. I've been having the most restless sleeps lately.

I hope you can work out a sleep schedule ;

Alyssa said...

gosh isnt sleep the greatest thing EVER.

my sleep schedule is suddlenly falling into place.. you know i am usually up allllll night talking to you americans and then sleeping through the day... now im struggling to stay awake thanks to being super busy all day at work! though each morning i still wish i had a few more minutes :)

hopefully you fall into a good pattern soon!!