Sunday, February 27, 2011

Reasons I am not a Grown Up #3


Last night at dinner, I pulled out one of the two kids meals toys from my purse. This toy was actually a game, so Tim and I played it while we were waiting for our food. 
It was actually a fun game (thank you Chick-fil-a).
I think the other people in the restaurant were giving us weird looks. 
But we had fun anyways.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Tim and I have entered to win $100,000 Ultimate Wedding. We need you to vote for us so that we can win!
Thanks! 


3 comments:

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Haha. This sounds like something Derek and I would do. I hope I'm still like that 4 years from now. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Gracie said...

Haha that sounds like something I would do. So I guess I'm not a grown up either :)

Kristin said...

The joys of being a parent...I love it!