Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day! 
I hope you all had an amazing day full of love and laughter! 
My first graders definitely made it interesting day!
They are so sweet. 


Look at the sweet treats I received!
I haven't had Fun Dip in a very long time. I hope I don't make a mess when I eat it. haha.

Tim and I went out Sunday night because trying to go out on a weeknight is nearly impossible. 
We went out for Italian (my favorite) and it was delicious!
I can't wait until next year when can celebrate as a married couple. :) 


p.s. Don't you love my DIY gift bag?

4 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

oh my gosh, i'm obsessed with fun dip. i want some very badly now.

happy v-day!!

xoxoxo

Pia said...

I have no idea what kind of sweets those are, but the colorful packaging makes me want to have them right now.

And going out for Italian is always awesome. Sounds like you had a wonderful Valentines Day! :)

Kristin said...

I can't wait to celebrate heart day with my hubs. On the actual day I was in NYC with my bestie...Your candy looks yummmmmmy!

daisybabie said...

fun dips! lol, tis been ages since i've had one of those. ahhh...the memories...haha