Saturday, February 26, 2011

DIY: Bridesmaid Cards

All of my bridesmaid have finally received their cards, so I can share them with you!
We are definitely on a budget with this wedding, so I made them myself.

I made four cards, one for my matron of honor, junior maid of honor, and two bridesmaids.

Materials:
- Cardstock
- Extra scrapbook paper
- Scissors
-Glue
- Pen/Pencil/Marker
- Stamp (optional)

I found a clip art image of a dress that I liked. I printed it out and then traced it on the back of my scrapbook pages. Then cut out your dress! To make the card I took card stock and folded it in half. Then glue your dress to the front of the card and write a note on the inside.

Here is a picture of my cards.

Then I placed my cards in these really pink envelopes and mailed them off.
I put a special delivery stamp on the front. It was really cute.


I had a lot of fun making them! 


--------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Tim and I have entered to win $100,000 Ultimate Wedding. 
We need you to vote for us so that we can win!
Vote here  Thanks! 

10 comments:

mirachantek said...

the cards are cute!
i love your idea of makin em. seems more personal ya know..

Kristin said...

Awwwwwww, those turned out so darling!

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

Aww! I LOVE these! This seems much better to me than buying them. I love the cute little designs. :)

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

Alyson and Shelley said...

Those are super cute Sarah!

Meghan said...

They are so adorable! I love them!

Alecto said...

you made these?! they're SO cute!!!

daisybabie said...

what lovely cards! having a budget friendly wedding definitely makes everything you do all the more personal.

ae said...

Your cards are really lovely!

Caitlin said...

those are adorable! I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog!

Chuck said...

I love those dress cards~!

ChuckRefreshed