Monday, February 7, 2011

Calling All Crafters!

I need the help of all you crafters! 
One of our local Blockbusters is going out of business, so of course Tim and I decided to raid it and see if we could find any good deals. We found some decent movies for $4 and a some new releases for $10. 
We also found these small movie posters. They were 25 for $1. How could we say no to that?


Now we have no idea what to do with them. They are awesome and we view them as wonderful pieces of art,  but we need a crafty and creative way to display them, that doesn't take up a whole lot of space. 
This is where I need your help! 
Do you have any wonderful ideas? How would you display them?


7 comments:

Katy Mary said...

Oh how fun!! I cannot think of what on eart you can do with them, maybe line a shelf, used them as a wall border or make a mural in a frame?

Alyssa said...

frame them and hang them on a wall?

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

I dont, but I do know that I need to watch Mad Men, hah!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Awesome! I would just frame them all and put them all over the flat. We have a few movie posters mounted in your flat, they are just as good as paintings. Or if they are the right size. get them thick laminated and use them as placemats! Fun!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home

Gracie said...

Ohh this is something I really can't think of what to do. Our DVD's aren't displayed very well.

I would probably line them up on a shelf on the wall. So it's out of the way but you can see them clearly....

Holly L. said...

I agree with the idea of framing them and hanging them on the wall. I think that would look really cool! :)

Jessi said...

framing - or turning them into notebook covers might be fun!