Monday, January 17, 2011

Umbrella Inspiration

Lately I have been inspired by umbrellas. I think they are adorable and amazing. 
Here are some lovely umbrella photos and quotes for you.
Happy Tuesday!



I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles.
- Audrey Hepburn



Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.
- Mother Teresa 


To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.

- E. E. Cummings



The only way to get what you really want, is to know what you really want. And the only way to know what you really want, is to know yourself. And the only way to know yourself, is to be yourself. And the only way to be yourself is to listen to your heart.
- Mike Dooley


I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou


Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter
 and those who matter don’t mind." 
- Dr. Seuss

8 comments:

Madeline... said...

Great round-up of these little guys! I just moved to Seattle an am having a hard time carrying one around because I think the locals thing I'm a tourist. Maybe it I got a super cute rainbow one... :)

Chelsea Elizabeth. said...

You are so so inpsiring. Those pictures are great but those quotes are amazing and they amde me really happy. :)

Kristin said...

What a fabulous collection of quotes!

Holly said...

Those are awesome! I love the frog!

Adele said...

i dont know how anyone can NOT like umbrellas (: i love the fact that it rains so much here in england and i get to carry one out most days (: xo

andrea said...

he top ones are so cool :)

rachel! said...

as a girl from oregon... the city of rain, i have much appreciation for this post. i have the frog umbrella and it's so fun!

Sydney said...

I really loved this photo post! So cute! I really have to say I enjoy your blog as well :)